|Course ID||Course Name||Credits||Hours||Level||Note|
|1||1||¡¶||4005926||Engineering Seminar||1.0||2||1 / 2||¡@|
|1||1||¡¹||4005030||Engineering Optimization Methods and Applications||3.0||3||¡@||¡@|
|1||1||¡¹||4005105||Clinical Engineering & laboratory||3.0||4||¡@||¡@|
|1||1||¡¹||4005106||Introduction to Geriatrics||3.0||3||¡@||¡@|
|1||1||¡¹||4005116||Special Topics on Mechatronic Engineering (A)||1.0||1||¡@||¡@|
|1||1||¡¹||4005117||Special Topics on Mechatronic Engineering (B)||2.0||2||¡@||¡@|
|1||1||¡¹||4005118||Special Topics on Mechatronic Engineering (C)||3.0||3||¡@||¡@|
|1||1||¡¹||4005128||Brain-Computer Interface Systems and Applications||3.0||3||¡@||¡@|
|1||1||¡¹||4005139||Industrial Project-Based Learning (3i-PBL)||2.0||2||¡@||¡@|
|1||1||¡¹||4006001||MEMS Technology and Applications||3.0||3||¡@||¡@|
|1||1||¡¹||4006008||Medical imaging and Lab||3.0||4||¡@||¡@|
|1||1||¡¹||4006009||Biomedical micro-sensors & laboratory||3.0||4||¡@||¡@|
|1||1||¡¹||4007008||Principles and applications of bio-chemical sensors||3.0||3||¡@||¡@|
|1||1||¡¹||4007009||Theory and Applications of Ultrasonics||3.0||3||¡@||¡@|
|1||1||¡¹||4115019||Introduction to Electro-Medical Engineering||3.0||3||¡@||¡@|
|1||2||¡¶||4005103||Introduction to Geriatric Medical Engineering||3.0||3||¡@||¡@|
|1||2||¡¶||4005104||Practice of Medical Engineering||2.0||3||¡@||¡@|
|1||2||¡¶||4005926||Engineering Seminar||1.0||2||2 / 2||¡@|
|1||2||¡¹||4005014||System Dynamics and Identification||3.0||3||¡@||¡@|
|1||2||¡¹||4005056||Bio-medical Molecular Dynamics||3.0||3||¡@||¡@|
|1||2||¡¹||4005107||Design and Practice of Assistive Devices for Elders||3.0||4||¡@||¡@|
|1||2||¡¹||4005108||Computer Aided Engineering||3.0||3||¡@||¡@|
|1||2||¡¹||4005129||Image & Signal Recognition||3.0||3||¡@||¡@|
|1||2||¡¹||4005142||The Technology and Application of Biophotonics||3.0||3||¡@||¡@|
|1||2||¡¹||4005200||Fundamental and Clinical Laser Applications||3.0||3||¡@||¡@|
|1||2||¡¹||4006010||Human motion analysis & laboratory||3.0||4||¡@||¡@|
|1||2||¡¹||4006011||Medical equipment standards and certification||3.0||4||¡@||¡@|
|1||2||¡¹||4007012||Biomedical control sytem & laboratory||3.0||4||¡@||¡@|
|1||2||¡¹||4115026||Applies Information Technologies to Medical Engineering||3.0||3||¡@||¡@|
|1||2||¡¹||5605027||Finite Element Analysis||3.0||3||¡@||¡@|
|1||2||¡¹||5605086||Environment, Safety and Health Engineerin||3.0||3||¡@||¡@|
|1||2||¡¹||5605088||Principles and Applications of Predictive Diagnosis, Maintenance, and Monitoring||3.0||3||¡@||¡@|
|1||2||¡¹||7815149||Metals as Bio-materials||3.0||3||¡@||¡@|
|2||1||¡¶||4005050||Thesis||3.0||3||1 / 2||¡@|
|2||2||¡¶||4005050||Thesis||3.0||3||2 / 2||¡@|
1. Minimum graduation credits: 32|
2. Required credits: 14 including Thesis (6 credits), Seminar on Geriatric Medical Engineering 3 credits (3 semester), and Elective courses (18 credits).
3. ¡§Lecture for Technology¡¨ up to 3 credits.
4. Students need to take at least 3 courses from department elective courses. Max number of credits allowed outside the department is 6 credits. For thesis requirements, students can take up to 9 credits after approval from advisor and department chair; classes from night division are also considered ¡§outside the department¡¨.
5. All graduate students are required to reach the minimum level of English proficiency or above as one of the necessary requirements for graduation since 2010. For more details on the relevant standards of English proficiency, please consult with the website of your respective department.
6. Number of elective credits for international students is 24 credits. English-taught courses offered by the departments in College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, College of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science or College of Engineering can be validated as IMT courses, after approval from advisor and department chair.
7. Each graduate student shall pass the minimum English proficiency requirement(s) for graduation, and shall all meet the criteria of the English proficiency tests set by the department (if any). Students may refer to the department websites for their English proficiency criteria set by each department.
8.The above regulations apply to freshman starting academic year 2021 and onwards.