||Introduction to the field of Smart Grid. The course will provide students with a working knowledge of fundamentals, design, analysis, and development of Smart Grid. This course will present and discuss principles, concepts, contexts, issues, applications and future developments of Smart grids and sustainable Energy integration. The course topics covered:
1. Basics of Power Systems;
2. Introduction to smart grid and power grid operation;
3. Power grid communication and networking;
4. Elements of power networks and data analysis;
5. Elements of distributed energy resources (DER) and grid integration;
6. Economics and Market Operations.