||E-business (electronic business) is the conducting of business on the Internet, not only buying and selling but also servicing customers and collaborating with business partners.
The outline of electronic business is as following:
1. Introduction to Electronic Commerce.
2. Technology Infrastructure: The Internet and the World Wide Web.
3. Selling on the Web: Revenue Models and Building a Web Presence.
4. Marketing on the Web.
5. Business-to-Business Online Strategies
6. Online Auctions, Virtual Communities, and Web Portals.
7. The Environment of Electronic Commerce: Legal, Ethical, and Tax Issues.
8. Web Server Hardware and Software.
9: Electronic Commerce Software.
10. Electronic Commerce Security.
11. Payment Systems for Electronic Commerce.
12. Planning for Electronic Commerce