||This course intends to inbtroduce the mathematical principles and practices that today's engineers need to know. The course contents are
1. Ordinary Differential Eqs: 1st order, 2nd order and higher order ODEs. Laplace transform, special function.
2. Vector Algebra and Vector Analysis: Matrixs and Determinants, Eigenvalve problems.
3. Fourier Series, Integral and Transforms.
4. Partial Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems.
5. Complex Analysis: complex Integration, conformal mapping and Applications.