||This course aims to train future teachers of various professional disciplines to be able to incorporate information technology, multimedia, and Internet resources in their teaching. Information technology is regarded as a pedagogical tool that assists teaching and learning, and as technology trends are fast changing, one of the aims of this course is to develop studentsˇ¦ lifelong learning habits and positive attitudes toward technology integration in the classroom.
The objectives of this course are as follows:
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
(1) recognize the trend of integrating information technology in education.
(2) understand the application of computer software and the Internet in individual subject domain.
(3) understand the current status and the implementation of information technology in secondary schools education.
(4) design materials for computer assisted instruction.
(5) understand legal and ethical issues in computer security.